Our charges are in United States Dollars (USD $) and Canadian Dollars (CAN $). For your convenience, we offer several methods of payment. Your bank or credit card company will process all charges in US or Canadian funds depending on what country flag is selected on the home page.
Use your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card issued through any US or Canadian bank.
Policy on Debit Cards:
A debit card is treated differently than a credit card by your bank. A debit card is much like a credit card in that it may display a credit card company logo, like Visa or MasterCard, but a charge to your debit card uses funds directly from your bank account. The biggest difference is that your bank may institute a daily charge limit on your debit card. If the price of your order exceeds a daily limit set on your debit card we will notify you, as this will prohibit us from processing your order.
As an alternative, you can:
· Continue your order using a credit card. If you order before noon, your order will begin processing today.
· Contact your bank and request a one-time waiver of the daily charge limit.
Orders should arrive in 3 – 5 business days from the time you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders will be shipped using UPS (United Parcel Service). If the order is received after 5:00 PM est. on a weekday it will be processed the following business day. If an order is placed over the weekend, the earliest it will be processed is Monday.
We fully insure each order all the way to you. That means that when your order is in transit to you, shipment is always risk-free. For added security, it is our policy that a signature is required for all orders, regardless of any signature waivers you may have with UPS.
Shipping to Alternate Addresses:
If you prefer, we can ship your order to an address other than your billing address. As a security precaution, we require that your alternate shipping address be on file with your credit card company. This step helps protect you from fraudulent charges to your credit card. If you would like to arrange delivery to a UPS location near you for pickup, contact us after placing your order.
Finger Size Verification:
After placing your order, you will receive a MÜZCINA Finger Size Verification kit within 3 business days (add 3-4 days if a rapid prototype resin model is requested as they are shipped together). You must verify your finger size with this kit in order for us to begin manufacturing your ring. If your finger size changes after using the MÜZCINA Finger Size Verification kit, you are entitled to One (1) FREE sizing according to the FOREVER WARRANTEE.
Sales and Price Reductions:
As all our rings are custom built and made to order according to your specifications, our prices are final.
If you are not completely happy with your ring after receiving it, please contact us by phone at 1-888-684-7775 or contact us by email. After informing us of your intentions, simply return the ring to us within 7 days of receiving it in its original condition. You will be credited the full cost of the ring towards a different style (less the costs of rapid prototyping).
Turnaround time for Returns after finger size is verified will vary. If you need your ring in a hurry, please let us know. Otherwise standard turnaround times for returns and repairs are below.
April thru September up to 6 weeks
October thru March up to 8 weeks
If you cancel your order during any stage of the sales or manufacturing process please refer to one of the circumstances below. Please contact us as soon as possible if you want to cancel your order.
1. If you change your mind after paying and we have not sent the MÜZCINA finger size verification kit to you yet, then we will refund 100% of the full amount you have paid.
2. If the MÜZCINA finger size verification kit has been shipped then we will deduct USD$70.00 for this kit and USD$150.00 for Rapid prototyping if a prototype resin was requested, then refund the balance back to you.
3. If you have paid the full amount of your ring and you have verified your finger size with the MÜZCINA finger size verification kit and the ring has been made but not shipped out yet, then we will refund the amount paid less $70.00 for the MÜZCINA FINGER size verification kit + USD$150.00 for rapid prototyping (if a prototype resin was requested) and a scrapping fee of 20% of the price paid. In addition we will discount all actual shipping charges incurred. The scraping fee is to cover our costs associated with manufacturing your ring, then having to melt it down and recycle the metal and diamonds (if applicable). Unfortunately we must charge this fee as there are hundreds of thousands of different combinations of rings that can be made from sizes 4.5-16 and the fact is, your ring will be melted down and refined if you cancel your order at this point. If you’re not sure about the style you have selected or want to try on a rapid prototype resin model of your ring before committing to any particular style, please request one in the additional notes at the checkout. 1 Prototype resin model of the ring you purchased is available by request in size 10 and is FREE when it is requested at the checkout and after your payment is received.
Imagery and Renderings:
With over 6500 style, metal, diamond and finish options in the MÜZCINA collection, all rings are depicted as digital renderings. We make every effort to ensure that our renderings are as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size; and since every computer monitor is calibrated differently, color and size may vary. For more details and additional pictures of MÜZCINA rings, please visit JJBückar on Instagram or Facebook.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible.
Diamond Weights and Quality:
In compliance with industry standards and FTC regulations, we state that carat total weight in all purchases is based on finger size 10 in any particular style the actual weight will vary with different finger sizes. Size 10 carat weights may vary +/- 0.005 ct. from stated weight. MÜZCINA collection diamonds are IDEAL Precision Cut diamonds exhibiting the HEARTS and ARROWS pattern with VS2-SI1 clarity and D-F color.
The JJBückar Policy on Conflict Diamonds:
At JJBückar , we only purchase diamonds through the largest and most respected suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards established by the Kimberley Process, an international system that polices the trade of diamonds to ensure they are from sources free of conflict. For more information about the diamonds we use please visit www.grunbergerdiamonds.com
Under no circumstances shall JJBückar Inc. be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us at CustomerService@Muzcina.com or 1-888-684-7775.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this site, JJBuckar Inc., or our products or services that are provided by you to JJBückar are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of JJBuckar. JJBuckar will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You grant JJBückar and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the content that you submit, or that you otherwise have the right to submit such content to this site; (b) the content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the content you supply will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
MÜZCINA is a registered trade mark wholly owned by JJBuckar Inc. MÜZCINA® collection rings are manufactured exclusively by JJBückar Inc. All transactions through this site are made directly with JJBuckar Inc. All styles are Design Patent Pending, duplication is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.